Tuesday, January 11, 2011

YouTubeGoogleNazis

Well I had to get a Google account to have this blog but hey! I guess Google and YouTube aren't that smart. They don't seem to have found my Google account. Perhaps because I have totally ignored it. I'm not linking again. Therefore I guess I can't use YouTube anymore. OK. Does anyone know another video view and upload service? There must be one. I will search for it. It's OK Google, you won't be missing much. I'm tired of being jerked around by ugly services that try to pack my sites with tawdry ads that I don't want. What do they want? Monopoly? Are they that afraid of Facebook? Facebook is such an inane waste of time that it will fade into anonymity soon enough. I gave up on TV long ago. OK I know I miss some treasures, but is it worth it? The same can be said for the internet. Cell phones are probably linked into the same protocol with their habit of strong-arming people into nasty contracts but hey it's worth it isn't it? Do you get little ads when you tweet and text? Are your tweets and texts and cell phone messages and emails and photos and videos all huddled together in a repository somewhere in the cloud? Does it matter? Most people say no. After all we are each of us a nobody so why should we care?
I'll probably join the herd and moo obediently as I lumber along in the direction designed for us by .................. who, exactly?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home