Wednesday, November 08, 2017

The Wings of Time


Didn't see any!

Sunset, Tularosa Basin

                            My found dog dozes at sunset on a camping trip at Dog Canyon
                                                        Same sunset same place

Found this long abandoned blog this evening.  How sad that ten years have slithered away from me since I first wrote.  Ten years from now I won't just be dead I'll be forgotten!
Spent this evening hunting through the dark village for my adopted dog who walked out of the desert like Harry Dean Stanton in 'Paris Texas'.  I called him HDS at first but now he is Rusty because he is rust colored and one of my pragmatic neighbors said Rusty was the correct name for him.  I privately call him Houdini because it is very hard to contain him.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Queen said...

I think you should call Rust HDS. Except that HDS was much skinnier and less healthy looking that Rusty who is glad to eat anything. I expect HDS in real life only drank whiskey. Ever. For sustenance

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home