Saturday, October 08, 2005

The cream in my Coffee


Could I possibly drink this? Yes, I did, then I slept soundly.

This morning my neighbor assured me that the quake in Pakistan was a giant explosion deep in a honey combed mountain engineered by persons interested in ridding the world of certain people. She probably thinks Katrina was aimed at New Orleans by strategic placement of nuclear devices in the atmosphere for a similar reason. What I find interesting about the people who believe such things is the fact that they think there are persons of such god like power that they could pull off such complexities. When I was in Russia I was told that it never rains on their parades because 'they' seed any nearby rain clouds with chemicals so they drop their load at a more convenient time. I might believe this........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home